His Shed Blood - My Answered Prayers

I was trying to think of a way that I could frame my answered prayers like Ms. Clara did in the movie, War Room.  The creativity given to me by my Father, gave me this idea instead. This beautiful woven fabric is a "metaphor of His shed blood" which now gives me direct access to His Throne.  In the precious name of Jesus, my prayers are heard and answered. 

Father, thank YOU for those times when you said, "Yes, no and wait."  A very special thank YOU for the times where You replaced my prayers for something bigger than I ever imagined.

This is just a glimpse of what You've done for me. I only listed 60 or so, but there are so many that You have answered and are still working on.  I love YOU, I trust You and I thank You so very much.  All my love, Your Princess Bride and humble servant :-)

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!